lundi 10 octobre 2011

Weekend Trip

This weekend my program went on a little escapade to Strasbourg and Frebourg....It was Freezing...Like literally a good 20 degrees colder than Paris, and I was so frigid the whole time.  But other than the cold and raining aspects of the trip it was tiring.  The train ride to the bus ride, to the walk around tour, to another busride to more walking...it was continuous and exhausting...but other than weather, and general energy it was cool.  The buildings were really pretty and the food was DELICIOUS... we ate this cool tart pizza thing, and the special sausage, which i forget its name right now, but it was especailly delicous, i had black forest cherry cake, which kinda tasted like tiramasu to me, so i didn't like it, and actually no one at my table liked it but at least it was tried!   I took alot of good pictures for my photography class so i got homework done on the trip!  and now i'm back in Paris and never want to leave ever again!!

1 commentaire: