dimanche 4 septembre 2011

AEPP

AEPP...The name of the dorm/apartment style hostile I'm living in.  I live here with eight other Americans that are in the same program as me with four people per room.    This might be hard for some, but i find it easy to live with and share space with multiple other people, which must be from having to share a room with my sister my whole life.   The problem here is, we are four very different people with different backgrounds, habits, and personalities.  DIFFICULT.  Yet as the days go on we have learned to adapt more to one another and are slowly learning how to live with one another and all our differences.  I really like our room here because it's us eight Americans and everyone else comes from all parts of the world.  Examples...Germany.Senegal. England. China. Kaghistan....MIND BLOWING. I have learned that it is typical to travel and spend years at a time in different places across the world for many people.  They move around and get a part job, wherever they decide to go.  It is incredible, some of the life stories I hear from people .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire